• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marcelo13k

Expand to full album from filtered results

3 posts in this topic

After some songs are filtered, either from Artists, or Albums, or anyway, it would be nice to be able to see the full list of songs of that album or that artist, or that genre

It could be an option from the context menu to expand to Album/Artist/Genre

Example, to make myself clear: You want to listen to the album where the "Baby, my Love" song is, but you don't remember the Album's name

So you filter the songs and find the song "Baby, my Love" and from there you want to go directly to full album list

(same goes for Artists, Genre, etc.)

Long-press on the song title in the Player screen and choose to view the container list for the current song (you can choose to see the Album, Artist or Folder)

Andre

I could not find this feature by searching, thanks for bringing it up!!

I just tried it and it has one drawback:

You have to play the song to have access to this "long press" it cannot be done from the filtered results, so it is not very useful when you are browsing to make a playlist

Still, it is pretty close to what I wanted, it beats having to search the container album manually.