• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Stranger123

How do I enable Recently Played/Most Played Lists?

7 posts in this topic

Greetings, I just purchased a new phone and had to reinstall the app. I had these lists on my previous phone but don't remember how I got them up. I googled everything on how to go about it but have turned up nothing. Can anyone explain how I would get these up? Would greatly appreciate it!

In the Library view (where you can see the current list of categories) press Menu > List Options and choose which items you'd like to see in the list.

Andre

I'm in library view and do not see a menu button or anyway to access lists options. I've tried the list option in settings and it doesn't give the option. Am I missing something?

If you don't see the 'three-dots' icon on that screen (I'm assuming your device is one that follows the currently really annoying Google trend of not having a physical menu button?) then if you can get into Settings, go to Look and Feel > Menus and tick to option to force visibility of the Menu Icon.

Andre

7 hours ago, Sentryl said:

How do you get into settings.....I do not have the 'three dots' in portrait or in Landscape mode.

Your device is probably reporting that you have a hardware menu button to access the options screens, even though most devices now feature a Recent Apps button instead (thanks Google). Try long-pressing on the other hardware buttons as see if that gets you the menu so you can go to Settings > Look and Feel > Menus and tick to option to force visibility of the Menu Icon in future.

Andre