• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
mhetac

power amp skin dont work

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have a huawei p9 lite, android 6.0 and I can' t use skins for power amp. Looks like that the system do not reconize them

pliease fix

if you are using the Poweramp Beta version then skins do not work yet.

On 11/8/2016 at 9:01 PM, mhetac said:

Hi guys, I have a huawei p9 lite, android 6.0 and I can' t use skins for power amp. Looks like that the system do not reconize them

pliease fix

i have the same issue on my P8 lite with android 6.0, the system dont reconize the theme and i dont use alpha/beta version

Please be so kind and fix this

Best regards

Does anyone NOT using a Huawei device have this problem with the release build? If not, it seems like Huawei (or their MM update) has done something to break PA's skins.

Andre

I forwarded this issue to Max (the Poweramp dev) and his response was:

- v2 skins (and future v3 skins) works on most devices, but there are always one (or few) ROMs not compatible no matter we do. They just specifically break the part which allows Poweramp (3rd party) skins to work.
For v3 certainly compatibility will be better, but again, there will be always some broken ROMs.

Andre