cant find visualization

davebush

Hi All....got the latest Poweramp app from play store...paid for the full version....

iv looked through every menu in settings etc and i can find a way to turn the visualization on....

in fact i cant even see the word VISUALIZATION anywhere in any menu or option

Ive looked at the changelog page and it just has a box that says      588: album art d/load update       587:rebuilt with previous android build tools........

Any help would be appreciated

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Visualisations are not supported in the release build of Poweramp v2.

They are however included in the alpha-test builds for Poweramp v3, available from the Downloads tab if you'd like to try.

Andre

if i just wait for the update for the app, will it be included in that

1 hour ago, davebush said:

if i just wait for the update for the app, will it be included in that

Maybe in 6+ months or so - v3 is not even in beta testing yet, so nowhere near a mainstream release date yet. Once the alpha and beta testing stages are complete, it will be released via the normal Google Play updates system (or you can opt-in for the test versions in the meantime via the Settings menu)

Andre

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, jeff558 said:

I'm hoping that the visualization will fill the screen portrait or landscape that would make it a nice extra. I do love the album art...

Yes, visualisations work in both portrait and landscape. You can download the alpha-test release if you want to give them a try.

Andre

Archived