Album art

zeus7856

zeus7856 / kostas, which operating system and device are u guys using?  I'm using a Galaxy s7 Edge running marshmallow 6.0.1 and both the full screen lock and widget display correctly for me.  Both also worked on the Galaxy Note Edge running Lollipop 5.1

FullScreenLock.jpg

HomescreenWidget.jpg

TopTray.jpg

23 hours ago, Tenaj said:

zeus7856 / kostas, which operating system and device are u guys using?  I'm using a Galaxy s7 Edge running marshmallow 6.0.1 and both the full screen lock and widget display correctly for me.  Both also worked on the Galaxy Note Edge running Lollipop 5.1

FullScreenLock.jpg

HomescreenWidget.jpg

TopTray.jpg

CM 12.1 android 5.1.1 unofficial rom by Rox s3 neo it happens on some images not all usually the 19:3 if a pic is 4:3 it's fine also if there no picture the Poweramp logo seems with that way too o.o

5 hours ago, kostas said:

CM 12.1 android 5.1.1 unofficial rom by Rox s3 neo it happens on some images not all usually the 19:3 if a pic is 4:3 it's fine also if there no picture the Poweramp logo seems with that way too o.o

Ah okay Kostas thanks and got it.!  I'm running the stock rom on the s7 Edge so that's probably why I'm not currently seeing the issue.  My Note Edge is running 5.1.1 with a custom rom as well, but I'd have to fire it up to see if I have any 19.3 images there.  Being that it's a custom rom IDK that it would be 100% supported at the Alpha testing level.  

5 hours ago, Tenaj said:

Ah okay Kostas thanks and got it.!  I'm running the stock rom on the s7 Edge so that's probably why I'm not currently seeing the issue.  My Note Edge is running 5.1.1 with a custom rom as well, but I'd have to fire it up to see if I have any 19.3 images there.  Being that it's a custom rom IDK that it would be 100% supported at the Alpha testing level.  

It's a bit weird XD Why should it do that anyways ok thank you for the support. 

Archived