• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
S2Charlie

Android Auto Support! Mod please respond!

33 posts in this topic

Seems like I replied in another thread, but just to be sure my vote is added for Android Auto support in Poweramp!

Also just signed up just for this...  Had the app (paid version) for years, it's the best I could find and it's been awesome. And would gladly pay again/more for Android Auto integration.  Just bought a car with it and it only supports Google Play and Amazon Music, both of which pale in comparison with PA.

Please integrate with AA!  It is such a pain to use it now (only via Bluetooth, which is mutually exclusive with AA), so I either have to unplug the phone to listen to what's on it (i.e. no navigation), or leave it in AA but can only listen to FM radio...

+1 for AA support. I'm pretty disappointed that the sole current focus for Max is a new UI. The current UI works just fine. I'd hope that new functionality requested by the user base would have some priority! AA support seems to be widely requested, please give this some priority! I'd be happy to pay extra for it, btw. 

Hi,

I am a licensed Powermp3 user and a beta tester. I request Android auto support be added. Thanks. 

Yes, yes! Please, please. 

Please make Poweramp an Android Auto app! I'm being forced to use Rocket Player. I'm a convert from Rocket Player but the only reason I still have it is because of Android Auto. 

AnyAutoAudio(XDA Developers) is a nice work-around but full integration of Poweramp is what is desired. 

Please include as many features of the phone app as possible including album art. 

Thank, you

Dedicated Poweramp User

Hey guys,

I just made a working app for Android Auto using the PowerampAPI, you can play pause, skip to next and previous song, choose playlists, folders, ... Also the albumart is working.

I'm going to post the app in a few days when I find some time, and will add more features soon. 

Greetings, JBou