Issues with playback

Larethio

I am currently testing the 702 release of Poweramp. It has huge potential and it makes Neutron music player quite redundant. However, whenever I'm playing music, playback can stop randomly and unexpectedly at times. I have an HTC One m9 running ViperOne 4.3.0 (Marshmallow). I am not using v4a. I am using high res output at 24 bit/192khz processing. I am also using Sox resampling. No headroom gain is used. I'm using wakelock. DVC is not used. Please assist me if possible to eliminate this issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Playback stops mid-track and when I press play button again it's playing like stopped before, not like paused. I suspected my phone's headphone jack and I've changed it. And still I've get this error almost once a daily. 

I haven't use this test version on stock Rom yet. 

Very odd, if there was a data read error PA would just skip the track, not pause. It does sound very much like something is somehow generating a pause command, and that could be the headset sensor saying the that the headset had been removed i guess. Try turning the various headset action features off in Settings > Headset/Bluetooth and see if that eliminates the problem.

Andre

Archived