Issues in Hi-Res Output and lock-screen

vfavourite

Thanks for update - though I couldn't reproduce it.

Also to note, some recent devices is known to have very very aggressive power saving modes, including Samsung S7. S7 can't play audio for long time if phone is untouched - device just shut downs cpu cores even with active audio (this like Android 6.0 Doze on steroids). But if you move phone, change volume, change tracks it's ok.

On 2016/4/7 at 3:25 AM, maxmp said:

Thanks for update - though I couldn't reproduce it.

Also to note, some recent devices is known to have very very aggressive power saving modes, including Samsung S7. S7 can't play audio for long time if phone is untouched - device just shut downs cpu cores even with active audio (this like Android 6.0 Doze on steroids). But if you move phone, change volume, change tracks it's ok.

Thank you for your reply:). That is a really annoying problem, at least I don't want to always keep screen on or move my phone when listening to music:(, I perfer to put it aside or put it in my pocket just like my walkman, although I guess Hi-Res output does cost much more battery power. One more thing, I hope I can choose to keep the aspect ratio of the album art on lock screen. Looking forward to following releases.:P

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, 

I'm on the stock 6.0.1 Note 4 SD version.

Despite using wakelock, this problem persists (it just delays the cutting off of music).

My only workaround is either keeping the phone on my knee and shaking it often (bad habit) or charging it which interferes with my in line amplifier (Cheap Fiio).

Advice? Samsung has this power saver functionality in the settings menu. Unfortunately, despite turning it off for Poweramp, and turning on use wakelock in the settings, I still lose audio after screen off. 

Thanks and keep up the good work. 

On 2016/4/8 at 3:51 PM, Dmitry_rus said:

Hello , wake lock has helped to solve the problem on xiaomi mi4c. Will work in the future hi-res mode without third-party program ? Sorry for the Google translator :)

Screenshot_2016-04-08-10-49-12_eu.thedarken.wl.png

Excuses me, could you tell me what app you are using to enable wakelock? The wakelock option in Poweramp dosen't work in my phone. Thanks.

Archived