Queue issues (album art, swiping to change song)

Drugoli

The queue seems to have a few issues that need to be looked at. I can make one just fine and it starts playing as it should when my current song ends.

But after updating to the newest version (build 702) I can no longer swipe on the album art to change song when the queue is playing. It doesn't seem to make any difference what songs are in it, how many are in it or where it currently is in the queue. I can only change by clicking the buttons. As soon as the queue ends swiping works as normal.

Another issue is that album arts aren't displayed correctly in the queue. It displays one album art for the entire queue (art for the song that was supposed to be played with no queue). Locking and unlocking the device seems to fix the art.

EDIT: New issue has arising when I went to test it one last time. Now the queue only plays the first and last song, it skips over everything else. After restarting the app I've not been able to replicate it sadly, though it did happen 3 times before I restarted the app.

Archived