New categories drawer, the Folders option 'Back' function behaves differently to the other options

Cerilla

Tried this with Xiaomi Redmi Note. Very solid and stable for an alpha.

I find something strange. I don't know if this is by design or an oversight. Just checking.

When i select the folder from the left drawer and go back, I returned to the player UI. But when I choose any other option Poweramp jump to this page (which is essentially copy of the left drawer). I have to press back again to return to player UI.

nSDyq8R.jpg

I think it is better to skip this page and just go directly to player UI for consistent experience.

When i select the folder from the left drawer and go back, I returned to the player UI. But when I choose any other option Poweramp jump to this page (which is essentially copy of the left drawer). I have to press back again to return to player UI.

I think it is better to skip this page and just go directly to player UI for consistent experience.

Yes, I see the same as you. And like you, I prefer the behaviour of that first Folders option where the Back button goes straight back to the Player screen rather than via the list again first (it's easy enough to swipe it back out anyway if you need it again).

Andre

Archived