Hello about every time I open Poweramp it says "License Verification Failed" and locks me out of using the app. I have bought and installed the unlocker from Google Play. I have un installed and reinstalled both the unlocker and application. Currently I am using LuckyPatcher to crack the application so I can use it. (I've been using lucky patcher after I couldn't get it to verify). What can I do to make it verify legally? I live in the US. Thanks in advance. I have a Droid Bionic.

I have the same problem nowadays and it is very annoying.

At first the key uninstall and reinstall solved the problem but in the second case it didn't solve the defect. :(

As Andre asked I've sent my purchase details, and error message info, to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com.

I will post id the problem is solved.

Hi!

The answer is arrived very quickly! :)

"ERROR_CONTACTING_SERVER error is reported by Google Play Store app back to Poweramp when Unlocker from Play is installed; it's reported in the following cases:

- Play Store app not loaded. Please start Play Store app and wait until it fully loads start page. Play Store app can fail to load, for example, during its self-updating. Please wait until it fully loads, them start Poweramp again

- internet connection is not available/unstable or Play Store app/services are blocked from internet

- (Android 2.x) Background data is disabled

To resolve this issue:
1. uninstall Poweramp Full Version Unlocker
2. ensure you have internet connection on the device up and stable
3. install Poweramp Full Version Unlocker from Google Play Store app. Reinstalls to the same account are free. Installing Unlocker from APK won't resolve the issue
4. You may need start/wait a bit/exit Poweramp 2 times to reload license state."

Starting the app two times after reinstalling the key from Google Play solved the problem, now my licence is checked.

4. You may need start/wait a bit/exit Poweramp 2 times to reload license state."

So is Max saying here that the 'license will be checked the first two times PA is started and then never again? If so, how should PA be exited to achieve this as previously it has been stated that PA would do a 'random' check sometime in the first few days, which nearly always coincides with me having no mobile signal!

Ta

Nope. I see "... for Play purchase license is checked via Internet in first 24 hours after Unlocker installation and Poweramp next start,

...". Which does not seem to agree with the post above. The whole point I'm getting at though is that many people, myself included, have fallen foul of PA trying to contact the servers when out of signal, so failing and rendering PA inoperative until you get a signasl back. Not possible sometimes depending on where you are/what you're doing. Now IF the above ( 2 restarts and check is done) is correct then that would mean that you could ensure PA was validated BEFORE you lost the signal. But what you linked to just brings up the slightly confusing line above - it checks "sometime" in the first 24 hours. Which is not what we, as customers would like. We would like PA validated at a time of our choosing. Hence me asking  about the '2 restarts method'.

It'd be nice to be 100% sure of what was happening.

Dave

I'm afraid I don't know the answer for sure either. I was told the 24 hour window too, but if the dev's email response is that two restarts should fix it, then I'd go by that answer.

PA's underlying code is quite old (the new v3 is not out for beta yet) so it wasn't really designed with the idea that it might be run on devices like car stereos with no regular connectivity at all.

Andre

• 6 months later...
On 12/1/2015 at 5:01 AM, andrewilley said:

I looked at the links, the first one doesnt apply to me as my app isnt cracked. the 2nd one ALSO doesnt apply to me because i have have my DAP and this app for about a month and it just decided to reverify the license even tho there were no downloads

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded the Poweramp player in my Android based Car Radio.  (Android version 4.4.3).  Worked fine during the trial period.  I have also downloaded the app on my mobile, and unlocked it.

But when trying to unlock the app in my car radio, it says it is not compatible with my unit! 

How do I unlock it in my radio?  I prefer the Poweramp player over the pre-installd player.

Order details below:

Beställningsnummer: GPA.1307-0584-8543-12369
Beställningsdatum: 2016-jun-30 19:18:05 CEST

2 minutes ago, George_G said:

Downloaded the Poweramp player in my Android based Car Radio.  (Android version 4.4.3).  Worked fine during the trial period.  I have also downloaded the app on my mobile, and unlocked it.

But when trying to unlock the app in my car radio, it says it is not compatible with my unit! 

How do I unlock it in my radio?  I prefer the Poweramp player over the pre-installd player.

Order details below:

Beställningsnummer: GPA.1307-0584-8543-12369
Beställningsdatum: 2016-jun-30 19:18:05 CEST

recording-2121186594

recording-2121186594

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

To unlock the app on multiple devices, you need to have a Google Play account set up using the same account on each one, and an internet connection. Is that the case here?

Andre

Yes,

I have only one Google Play account, and use it on both devices.  And I was logged into that account.

4 hours ago, George_G said:

Yes,

I have only one Google Play account, and use it on both devices.  And I was logged into that account.

Please could you email will the details of your problem to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. Thanks.

Andre

Archived