• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 - Next Beta Release Planned for April 2018   03/14/2018

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss, but it is currently hoped that the next Beta Test release will be ready for April 2018.    
BlackDyin

Option for Single Play/Stop After One Song

5 posts in this topic

There were a couple of threads on this topic several months back but I haven't heard any updates yet. Is there a single play function in the pipeline for a future build of Poweramp?

I understand that I can do things like making a single playlist, adding it to queue, or searching it up by name. However, I was hoping there would be a more streamlined functionality to accomplish the same effect. In the previous threads, there was mention of adding another option to the shuffle options such as pause after track is finished. I don't know if coding such a functionality is difficult or not but I would appreciate it if a single play mode could be added.

I know most people probably set up and listen to playlists, but sometimes I prefer to listen to single songs from different albums and it would be a lot smoother if I could quickly swipe to them instead of having to use workarounds every time.

A lot of people have asked for this, but as yet it's not been implemented. Sorry.

Andre

I know this is old and there's a couple of these but I came here and signed up just to voice my need for this function as well. This seems to be a feature alot of people could use.