• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
vinix

Display album art file in the same folder for cue+flac, ape, etc.

4 posts in this topic

When I placed a album art image, cover.jpg for example, in a folder with multiple mp3 or other audio files, I can see the image in Library>Albums list.

But if only cue + single audio file, like wav, flac, ape, etc. in that folder, the image is not showed up.

Can you have that image displayed?

Can you please pack such folder and send us to poweramp.maxmpz gmail.com for tests (or upload it e.g. to mega.co.nz and send us a link)? Thanks!

I think they are saying that art is not shown for individual songs that have been generated from one large master audio file which uses a CUE file to create the separate songs.

Andre

I see the same thing, on searching found this unanswered thread.

Android, version 2.0.10-build-588-play, full version unlocker version 2-build-26.

I have a folder "year-name" containing two files "name,mp3" which contains embedded album artwork, and name.cue"

In 'Folders' view, the artwork is missing (just showing a grey folder icon with the title "name.cue"), but in 'Library view and when playing the artwork is shown.

But if In Settings, you check -- Album Art -- Download Album Art   folders view then shows the downloaded art for the .cue albums.

Also, if EITHER:

in Settings -- folders/Library -- Lists -- Show CUE disc image files is checked, Then in Folders view, (in addition to the grey folder titled "name.cue" ) a new folder appears with correct artwork and showing title "year-name mp3". On selecting that folder, only one file name.mp3 is available to play!

OR

If a second (unrelated) "xyz.mp3" is copied to the same folder, then, in Folders view, a new folder appears with correct artwork and showing title "year-name mp3". On selecting that folder, only one file  xyz.mp3 is available to play!