External SD card folders in Folio 100 Tablet

Marc

I installed yesterday the trial version of Poweramp. Looks promissing, however I don't get it to show the folders I have in the external sd card. While the songs/albums in these folders are shown in Library mode, they are not however shown in Folder mode. The external sd card is automatically mounted in /mnt/sdcard/sdcard-disk0. Of course, I have selected this "root" for music scanning. Is this a known bug? something I am doing wrong? A workaround to solve it other than moving these folders to the internal storage?

Thanks for the report. This is not a bug.

Android supports only one external storage (i.e. sd card, but some vendors choose to point external storage to internal flash drive). Additional flash drives (where available) all have different mount points and implementation in various phones, thus they require specific handling in the app. I will add /mnt/sdcard/sdcard-disk0 mount point to the next PowerAMP release, as well some option to add such mount points is also planned.

Thanks for your quick update. I noticed the new Poweramp update supports already the Toshiba Folio 100 external SD card. I installed it and it works fine.

Very nice application, I will purchase your PRO version.

Archived