Fading when changing tracks

sempi601

I have build 296 but can't find fading. Are you sure? I really need it in order for the music to stop getting cut off when my car's audio in senses it's too quiet at the end of songs or between songs. Really annoying without crossfade.

actually there was no option for that in 296, but there was fading for me, I don't know how, because I'm aware that there was no fading option. in 325 the tracks change immediately, without fade. something must have been changed, because I use the same rom(same drivers) as with the previous version of this program.

anyway I'd like to have that option in future updates.

The "fading" actually depends on device (cpu) and track format. For slower cpus, bigger buffer is used and for some formats, bigger buffer is just required due to the big block size (.ape), thus changing track introduces small intermediate period with the "fading" - on fast device track is switched so fast you can't hear this. I returned this behavior for slower devices already in dev builds and it will be in the next maintaince update on market.

Thanks!

Archived