Delete button/function

AndrewMe

While playing LIBRARY playlist the function of "Delete" button is to delete from SD card - there no possibility to remove a song from playlist, which is actually playng - right from the player mode.

Suggestion: to add aa extra button "Delete from playlist".

May be, it makes sense to make a possibility to choose between equalizer controls and playlist controls in the player mode.

(I personally change equalizer settings practically once - at the very beginning of usage, but changing playlists for me - very dynamic process. Am I alone? :))

I like this idea. I was just about to post a similar request. So I'll bump your topic with it.

Delete from LIBRARY. My little brother likes to play The Sims on my phone. In order for him to be able to play it, The Sims stores a number of various MP3s on the internal SD. The problem is, Poweramp adds them to the library even though they're not in my /sdcard/Music folder. The only music I want to have in my library is in my /sdcard/Music folder, and even then there's a couple I'd like to remove fro my library.

So, a Delete from Library option would be fantastic. Its quite a necessity actually.

Deleting the file from sd card (form main screen menu DELETE action) when playlist is played is probably design oversight. I will change this to delete from playlist, as the delete button should depend on context - it should delete from current list, and for playlists and queue this means just entry deletion, not file deletion. For queue, delete button properly removes from queue not deleting the file.

Thanks for the request!

I will change this to delete from playlist, as the delete button should depend on context

No-no! Please, don't! Deleting file from SD is very convenient feature. For me it's one of the key feature of this player actually, I use it a lot. At least, if you want to change this functionality, add an option to preferences so that user would be able to choose which action is to be taken on pressing delete button.

Archived