Please help me get my Poweramp back

Nick1029

I reflashed my phone a few days ago and Poweramp became trial version.

I don't know how to get it back because I used my auxiliary e-mail as my Google/Email Account when I purchase Poweramp using Alipay.

Now the app just tells me "NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT" every time I try to get my Poweramp back.

Please help me get my Poweramp back!

Can you please write your issue details to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com?

Thanks!

I've already send 3 mails to that mailbox but nobody reply me.

I'll send another one now and please reply me if you receive it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

In the meantime, is your auxiliary email account set up as an email account on your device, as it needs to be verified as matching the purchase info. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323565-apm-response-500-no-order-for-act

Andre

Actually I've already add my auxiliary email and the email in personal information in the email account on my phone.

But it still doesn't work!

I don't know if I've fill in a wrong google account when I bought Poweramp.

So I hope you can help me change it into a correct one.

Thanks!

If you filled in the wrong account you would not have received the email reply, check that the 'To:' address in your confirmation email matches the account you are trying to use.

Andre

Actually I didn't receive any confirmation email! Even though I DO could use Poweramp Unlocked Full Version before I reflash my phone.

In fact, at that time, I tried 3 times to purchase (Because of the network problem) and get 3 order numbers in which successfully paid once.

But now no matter how I change my email address or order number, it just tells me "NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT".

Please help me! Thank you!

Then you will need to email Poweramp.maxmpz (at) gmail.com . Please ensure your email messages are not getting spam filtered.

Andre

Done.

If you receive my mail please reply me as soon as possible or tell me here on the forum.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I'm sorry, I only help out in the forums here, I don't have any access to the incoming support mailbox.

Andre

But there're still nobody reply my (almost 10) mails. Is there any problem?

Or if I can't get my Poweramp back, can I get my money back?

Couldn't help noticing your thread. Although it's not the same exact issue as mine (see my thread "Non-Google Play Purchase Won't Work" from 7/30), the result is the same. They stop communicating when they can't get your issue resolved (or even before, apparently, in your case). I don't know when you initially ordered Poweramp, but if it wasn't too long ago, you should probably take it up with Alipay. I did so with Payproglobal, where I made my purchase. In my case, they were very responsive and immediately got Max (Poweramp's developer/owner) directly involved. But seeing as how he hasn't responded to me (and them) to my direct email from last Thursday, I feel confident they'll be issuing me a refund this coming week and I'll be done with this unprofessionally behaving company. 

But there're still nobody reply my (almost 10) mails. Is there any problem?

Or if I can't get my poweramp back, can I get my money back?

Could you please send your order ID to: spprt.poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com

so we could check if your order passed.

Thanks!

楼主,我遇到了跟你一模一样的问题,我在好多天前通过支付宝完成了支付,也收到了三封电子邮件,但是都无法激活。

----------------

下面是自动回复我的邮件:

Dear abrush wang,

First of all we would like to say THANK YOU for your purchase!

Your order request has been received and it is being processed at the moment. Please note that you chose Alipay to purchase Poweramp Full Version Activation. It usually takes up to 4 business days to fulfill orders using Alipay.

As soon as we receive a confirmation regarding your payment, you will receive your purchase confirmation e-mail containing Poweramp Full Version Activation download link and license keys.

Should you have additional remarks or questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
PayPro Support

楼主,我遇到了跟你一模一样的问题,我在好多天前通过支付宝完成了支付,也收到了三封电子邮件,但是都无法激活。

----------------

下面是自动回复我的邮件:

Dear abrush wang,

First of all we would like to say THANK YOU for your purchase!

Your order request has been received and it is being processed at the moment. Please note that you chose Alipay to purchase Poweramp Full Version Activation. It usually takes up to 4 business days to fulfill orders using Alipay.

As soon as we receive a confirmation regarding your payment, you will receive your purchase confirmation e-mail containing Poweramp Full Version Activation download link and license keys.

Should you have additional remarks or questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

PayPro Support

也不知道是支付宝的问题还是怎么回事,反正他们只是让我联系paypal,然后就没有然后了。

要不你也开个贴说说吧,可能人多点他们才会重视!

Archived