manage current playing

mephisto

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....... more powerful management features (move items up and down the list, ........
..... While listening to a song I browse through the library and find songs I enqueue to be played next. Winamp then also allows you to change the order of the "now playing queue" by dragging the songs up and down.

Is it possible in version 1.1 build-326 to move the items or, if not, will you make it work in near future?

Hi maxmpz, great work on the most recent 1.2 330 version. I'm loving the fact that you can now re-order the queue after you've added files to it.

There's just one thing that keeps bugging me in the last version and also in this update. It's similar to what dogfish comments on in another thread:

anyone got any suggestions about this...

after the selected album/playlist has played, the player then goes on to play another song that has not been selected.

the unwanted song is not on the playlist or in the album nor has it been selected for play.

the queue is empty.

auto-advance options are both OFF.

would appreciate any suggestions. thanks

Just to explain from my perspective: My life with Poweramp revolves around the queue function :ugeek: Even if I want to hear a whole cd, I simply add it to the queue (and can now mix it up with what's already there ;) ). This way I'm in control of what I hear.

However, after my queue runs out, Poweramp "decides" for me to automatically advancing to....the same song every single time... :| I believe it's the first song of my folder structure or something. Needless to say, I'm pretty sick of hearing the same song starting to play after the queue is done...hehe.

Is there a way to impliment a feature to simply get "end of playing queue" after the queue is done and no auto-advancing whatsoever. I'd love to hear silence after my queue finishes! :-D

I hope this makes sense...

Thanks again for the great app!!

Archived