Headset Options needed for bluetooth

jhanson999

I love the options available for wired headsets, but how about adding them for bluetooth headsets as well?

I use my car as a bluetooth headset with android constantly and hate having to pause/close Poweramp after i turn the car off. I would be awesome to have the ability to automatically start playing when it sees a bluetooth headset connection, and pause or even exit when the bluetooth headset is connected.

Thanks!

Sorry if I didn't go into enough detail. Mine does pause the music when I make or receive a call, its on the bluetooth connect/disconnect that I want the options for. For example if I leave the phone in my pocket, once I turn the car off and bluetooth has disconnected, I still have to pull my phone out of my pocket and pause/close Poweramp. It would be nice if you could set Poweramp to pause or close automatically once bluetooth disconnects.

Ya, I've got everything checked except for double/triple press, but as far as Pause On Headset Disconnect it does say "Pause when wired headset disconnected from the phone." So it does say wired and nothing about bluetooth, but it is working for you so not sure why mine isn't. I've just gotten it all to work by using customer scripting in tasker, but it would be nice to have it work natively in Poweramp. You're not running something like locale or tasker are you?

I don't have that issue. When I shut the car off it pauses as if I pulled the headphone cable out. Check your headphone settings and see if its set to pause when the cable gets yanked. If that isn't it I can't help you.

I think that is normal about that the headphone amp will pause or stop if you stop the car. It is mainly because the headphone amp only gets its voltage consumption from the battery of the car. Anyway, that is only my theory because I have observed it when I stopped my car.

Archived