Poweramp and the new Beats studio wireless

Hello,

I have had the full version of Poweramp for a while now and never had a problem. Yesterday, I bought the new Beats Studio wireless (bluetooth), and I started playing music on them, after a couple of minutes, problems started, when I receive any kind of notification (msg, call, FB, etc.) on my phone, I completely lose the bluetooth signal and I have to power off/on my headset to get it back. Also, sometimes, when I use the controls on the actual headset, volume, skip song, etc., it loses the bluetooth connection too.

At first I thought it was a problem with my headset, but I played the phone's stock music player, and tried everything, and not one problem whatsoever, so I figured it's either a compatibility issue with the Poweramp app, or maybe tweaking of the options, I just can't figure out what options to play with, I'm not that tech savvy lol.

My app is updated to the latest version. I have an S4 and my android OS is also updated to the latest version. The headset doesn not have any updates.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,

Actually, the problem was not fixed, it's still persisting! Apparently, I was lucky for a few hours, then the problem came back.

@Harvestry_of_ghosts I used to think like you, tbh, the new beats studio, the one that just came out is something else, I bought them from a headset store, tried all brands, and in terms of quality of sound, nothing came close, not even the Bose, I was surprised. I did not go there to buy the beats, but I couldn't resist the quality on them.

Archived