Power Amp Closes when Lauching NAV App on "AVIN E46 Avant Series Android Stereo Navigation System"

I bought the full version of Power Amp and while it's a great music app I'm having two issues with it.

I'm running it on a "AVIN E46 Avant Series Android Stereo Navigation System" in my BMW.  The system runs on Gingerbread. 2.34.

Here are the issues:

1. Power Amp closes when I launch a Navigation App like Scout.
  2. I can't use the steering wheel controls to change songs. (Works on Default Music Player and Radio)

The weird thing with the first issue is that if I reopen Power Amp I can hear the NAV system run in the background and I can use Power Amp as long I don't change the screen to the NAV system.  If I keep Power Amp or any other window as the focus other than the NAV app, Power Amp will keep playing.

Fustrating since I would like to use Power Amp instead of the default music player as the sound quality is so much better with Power Amp.

Thanks!

Please use the Send Errors to Developer option in Poweramp settings, this will suggest sending error on next Poweramp start after the force close. Please also add some comment to crash log so we can identify the issue in your environment.

Thanks!

Archived