Problems with the app

ricklach

I have the pro version of the app and I have over 7K songs in my music folder on a micro sd card.  The app appears to read all the songs but the controls do not seem to respond when I try to change songs.  Could this be a function of the total number of songs I have?  If I select a song from the list of songs it shows up in the control panel (the one that allows you to move forward and backward in the songs list) at the bottom of the app but nothing plays.  Some times it appears to work but most of the times it does not work at all.  I have completed the scanning process of all of the folders on the  phone.  Any ideas what the problem might be?

The number of songs shouldn't influence the playing of songs, because only one song at a time is actually played. At worst it would only affect the general behavior of the player software, making it somewhat slower, I think.

I have about 9000 songs on my sdcard on a Galaxy S4 mini and it works fine and fast.

Have you checked you active apps? Are there any that might use up RAM and processor power?

Archived