Does Poweramp can operate without a Google Playstore account ?

Let me explain, I bought the application a few months ago, but since I deleted my google account for reasons of confidentiality.
Only the application crashes and shows me:
"Failed to check the license
Google Play response - NOT_LICENCED ".
I would like the license verification done a different way, and if it's possible how ?
thanks.

(French traduction)

If you purchased on Google Play Store:
Google doesn't provide a way to transfer paid apps from one account to another.
Still, you can add your "old" account to Accounts & Sync on your phone and select this account in the new updated
Play Store app (menu => Accounts).

If you purchased on Poweramp website:
Please just send  your new desired account to Poweramp support. Please send it from your previous google account, email used for the purchase, or please
provide the order/invoice id so we can know the request actually comes from you.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.

I purchased Poweramp on Google Play Store so I'm in the firt case.
Are you sure I can add my old account  to Accounts & Sync (like an email) ? Because I enter my old account, and of course it does not recognize it.

So you don't play migrate google license to an email address if I purchaced on Playstore right ? Anyway I do not have the order number.

I think I'll have to repurchase but this time directl on your website.

So I've purchased Poweramp again but this this directly on your website, I've added to my settings for my e-mail synchronization, but I don't understand, it show me like a business adress, not an simple email adress, and synchronisation still Off, Is this normal ?), then I download Poweramp 2.0 Build 22 (now activator fused with Poweramp ?) and the last Poweramp 2.0.9 build 534. Few hours and "Failed license check APM response - No valid google accounts".

Thanks.

please:
1. add google account OR simple email account you used for Poweramp purchase in your phone settings (as Google Account or Email) => Accounts & Sync
2. ensure you have internet connection on the phone up and stable and start/exit Poweramp 2 times to activate it.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived