License Check Display

Brian245

I read the FAQ after receiving a a 'license server error' when trying to use my tablet at work where there is no WiFi.

My question is this:  Would it be possible to put an indication in one of the 'About' screens that the product has been successfully unlocked so that this is known before a user goes somewhere where there is no access?  

I have two Google accounts active on my tablet, and this likely led to the problem, still I should be able to tell when the unlock has succeeded so it isn't a concern.  My understanding is that the license check is only performed once and that the internet access should not be needed after this to run the application (FAQ).  This probably happened after an update of either the unlocker or the Poweramp app.

Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the request. The primary license "checker" is google play. Actually, it can reset license any time it wants and force app to recheck the license (sometimes, in very bad moment, when wifi is disabled and no internet is available, in the plane, etc.) This is why we have specifically added license caching. So you may want to know if license was actually cached or not yet.

I think we can add such indication somewhere in the settings.

Thanks for the request. The primary license "checker" is google play. Actually, it can reset license any time it wants and force app to recheck the license (sometimes, in very bad moment, when wifi is disabled and no internet is available, in the plane, etc.) This is why we have specifically added license caching. So you may want to know if license was actually cached or not yet.

I think we can add such indication somewhere in the settings.

Will this be available in the next version?

Archived