Good Idea

Jeean123

Hey Poweramp (Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Chile), I wanna To say to them that, they should do a Poweramp for Windows/Mac, because, he remains satisfied enough with that of Android, his design,the player and the graphical equalizer are very good, and I have noticed enough improvement in the audio, there is no saturation, and because of it, and I think that up to even functions might add him mas to this version for PC, with a similar or better design to that of Android, because also the design counts, Please answer to this idea and request, graces in advance

-Estaba pensando que ustedes podrían crear una versión de Poweramp para Windows/Mac, porque la verdad, quede bastante satisfecho con la versión de Android. Su diseño, el reproductor (Crossfade) y ecualizador gráfico son muy buenos, y también note la drástica mejora en el audio de todas mis canciones, no hay ninguna saturación, y por eso, yo pensaba que hasta incluso podrían agregarle mas funciones a esta versión para Pc, con un diseño similar o mejor al de Android, porque para muchos el diseño también importa.
Por-favor contesten lo mas rápido posible a esta idea y petición, gracias de antemano-

Archived