• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
defecz

Why no album length?

7 posts in this topic

Thanks for the request. Unfortunately, Android system library has no such field per album, so it need to be calculated each time albums list is rendered and that slowdowns it a lot.

I think this will go with custom library in PowerAMP v2.0 where own database will be used and no such limitation will exist.

When you display the list of songs (folder or playlist), you already show lengths of all songs in the list, so, you already know the total length. Why don't you just show it somewhere in the header of the list?

Thank you!

Any news about this?

Should be very usefull for training or running...

I really miss this feature, just saw it on my wife's CM12 phone in their new Eleven music player and absolutely love it. Don't want to switch from Poweramp though, this is my one and only favourite app I have been using since my first Android phone. Any change this gets implemented some day?

No, there hasn't been a new release nice the last request post. I don't know whether it might be included in the next User Interface beta release which is due soon (ish).

Andre