• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
ecks06

Import/Export of playlists

11 posts in this topic

I would like to request for the addition of being able to import and export your playlists. I've been having trouble with my galaxy 3 unmounting my sdcard randomly and this feature would be amazing to have. Sorry if someone had already started the topic previously, I browsed but could not find it.

Would "Poweramp Settings > Folders and Library > Playlists Import/Export" help?

Andre

The import option imports playlists from the Android system library.

Anything you've Exported from that menu as an M3U (or M3U8) playlist file can be re-imported by running a rescan anyway (as long as you place the file/s somewhere Poweramp is set to scan anyway).

Andre

Are there anyway to backup to cloud?

No, Poweramp is a local player rather than cloud based (apart from downloading album art from the web).

Andre

In my situation

No, Poweramp is a local player rather than cloud based (apart from downloading album art from the web).

Andre

I use few apps, that automatically backup it's stuff to cloud (I guess backup to Google or somewhere), but they're not cloud based apps. For an instance NFC tasks launcher and SMS backup+ (its settings).

It would be nice to be able to export individual playlists and not end up with all the playlists exported every time you need to export a particular playlist.

Thanks for the feedback. This will be definitely improved a much (filebased playlists). Most probably, we'll move to them completely. Thanks!

In this case, I suggest you to try doing sex with your mother.

7_5095129.jpg