Power Amp for iphone

xblade

I use to be a android user. Gave up on those phones. To many problems after owning it for a while. I have gone to an iphone and love it, except for the music players. They all suck. I am having a hard time listening to my music without the Power Amp app.

Will there be an app made for the iphone soon? Please say "Yes". I am jonesing for it every day. There is nothing even close to being as good as the Power Amp app, in the apple app world.

Thanks,

Xblade

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

no no no! Please don't develop for iPhone. Keep your track of mind on Android please. Even though Andoid is unique and well superior and has major advantages over IOS, please, let's keep it that way. Let the sheep suffer from buying a crap device.

iPods have the worst audio reproduction so I surprises me why people still continue to by iPhone and expect it to be an awesome audio player.

I wish I could buy a Poweramp embedded audio player. Now this would be awesome instead of consuming battery power on phones.

• 8 months later...

no no no! Please don't develop for iPhone. Keep your track of mind on Android please. Even though Andoid is unique and well superior and has major advantages over IOS, please, let's keep it that way. Let the sheep suffer from buying a crap device.

iPods have the worst audio reproduction so I surprises me why people still continue to by iPhone and expect it to be an awesome audio player.

I wish I could buy a Poweramp embedded audio player. Now this would be awesome instead of consuming battery power on phones.

so much hatred...  wow I'm impressed.

You know there is a cure for that !

Anyway is there any progress made for iphone & Window phonne app ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, justase said:

There's still an empty spot for a decent audio player on the iWorld.

Anyone is free to write one (if Apple will allow you to play in their sandbox anyway). But the Poweramp dev has his hands very full with the Android version, and abandoning that to spend years learning and writing an iPhone version is not likely to happen.

Andre

10 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Anyone is free to write one (if Apple will allow you to play in their sandbox anyway). But the Poweramp dev has his hands very full with the Android version, and abandoning that to spend years learning and writing an iPhone version is not likely to happen.

Andre

Well, not anyone have a know-how of doing things properly. Even during my Android days I've spent loads of time looking for a proper tool. And congrats, this was my first ever bought app. 

I guess I'll put my €uros somewhere else.

Archived