Title Ratings get lost after FW Upgrade

c.monty

• 2 weeks later...

At this point there is no real way to back that up. Sorry. Also for my personal knowledge, what does FW mean?

What´s wrong???

You announced rating support within 2.0, I only paid because of that. so what´s the deal now???

What´s wrong???

You announced rating support within 2.0, I only paid because of that. so what´s the deal now???

I personally did not announce this new feature pre-2.0, so if you can show me where I that that'd be great. The issue with this feature is that it would need us to build a whole new system for music syncing, which means a PC counterpart or working with another application like iTunes. So we have to figure out an effective way of doing it that will make everyone happy and implementing it in a seamless way! Sorry for the delay.

• 6 months later...

I personally did not announce this new feature pre-2.0, so if you can show me where I that that'd be great. The issue with this feature is that it would need us to build a whole new system for music syncing, which means a PC counterpart or working with another application like iTunes. So we have to figure out an effective way of doing it that will make everyone happy and implementing it in a seamless way! Sorry for the delay.

Maybe you should get to it then? You are losing money you know. I won't be purchasing this software until this is implemented. The ratings system should recognize ID3tags. Any less would be proprietary and not worth the waste of time.

Archived