Poweramp v2 build-588/589 [updated: 3 Sep 2016]

max,

574-581,Look at the red ring position, as long as it is Chinese name song, show the progress of the slide, it will stay at the top, can not correctly display progress!

001-005 pictures download:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjBKvu9

Previous feedback posted,Before the feedback has been posted, repetition problem, it is very difficult to repair? This problem is very affecting the normal use of Chinese users! Request Max repair!

http://forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/7732-max579disappointed%EF%BC%8Crepair-did-not-succeed-affect-the-normal-use-of-the-small-bug/#entry27711

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another not-so-good change with 580 is that the icon overlays at the very top don't go away anymore - they stay there permanently, and they sit on top of the album cover:

http://i.imgur.com/l9Dpx5L.png

With the previous build, these icons would fade out of sight along with the repeat, star rating, and shuffle icons, either if you had "Auto Hide Panels" enabled, or else if you tapped on the album cover to make the overlay icons disappear. That no longer happens with 580.

Can this change be reverted to the previous behaviour - at least as an option for those of us who prefer nothing to cover the album image - please?

I've just updated to 581 via the Play Store, and the issue I described above still seems to exist: the action bar icons at the top of the screen still stay there permanently, sitting on top of the album cover - they don't go away when you tap the image like they used to in previous versions. (The icons underneath the album cover, for repeat, rating, and shuffle, do go away when you tap the image), and this is how the icons at the top used to behave:

581 with top and bottom icon bars showing:

http://i.imgur.com/3fKWzCn.jpg

581 after I tap on the album cover to make the icon bars go away - the top icons remain covering the picture (this is the behaviour that has changed):

http://i.imgur.com/hScvhkY.jpg

The way it used to look in previous versions when the icon bars were not visible - no icons sitting on top of the image - this is what I'd love to see again!

http://i.imgur.com/hoDVRpu.jpg

It would be really great if the behaviour of those top icons could be reverted so that they don't show at all when the image is tapped!

And yes, I know I'm using a 3rd party skin here (as I'm sure many users are) - but this behaviour also exists with the default skin too. And ideally Poweramp should work in such a way that 3rd party skins - which are actively promoted in the settings via the "Get more skins" button - will not be negatively affected by the way it behaves! :)

I've just updated to 581 via the Play Store, and the issue I described above still seems to exist: the action bar icons at the top of the screen still stay there permanently,

Have you tried turning off the Android Action Bar and using Poweramp's skinned menus instead? (if your phone does not have a physical menu button it might also be an idea to tick the "Show Menu Icon" item too, to force that button).

Andre

Have you tried turning off the Android Action Bar and using Poweramp's skinned menus instead? (if your phone does not have a physical menu button it might also be an idea to tick the "Show Menu Icon" item too, to force that button).

Andre

Yes, I've tried that, and then it does work as expected - the top menu bar fully disappears then, when the album cover is tapped. However I'd like to be able to use the Action Bar too, and have it use the same behaviour. I'm fairly sure that the Action Bar did behave that way in the past? But even if it did not, I think it makes sense that it should behave this way, at least so the behaviour is consistent with how the skinned menu functions.

Are you able to ask the developer about this topic?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As you may have noticed, Max has updated our forums to the latest version from IPS.

I've also taken the opportunity to set up the 'Downloads' tab (in the menu bar near the top of the page) as a better way to manage files so they are easier to find without having to hunt for Sticky posts, etc. Please let me know if there are any issues. Note: I've set the Alpha-test releases to require forum registration here, but all other files are available for general guest download.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I have just bought a Huawei P9 (Android 6.0 / EMUI 4.1) and installed Poweramp. I have used a third party theme on my previous phone (It's the material one), I have installed it to the P9 as well, but actually I can't see anything from third parties in the themes list. (Tried it with the official HD themes, too.)

The other ussue is related to the EMUI I think, the track info and the controllers are black on the notifications list.

Hoping to fix it very soon, this is my favourite music player, using it for 4 years!

17 hours ago, ehog90 said:

I can't see anything from third parties in the themes list.

The other ussue is related to the EMUI I think, the track info and the controllers are black on the notifications list.

Themes/skins are downloaded from the Play Store, is that what you are asking? Once downloaded, you can choose them from within PA.

Re: the notifications panel, the issue is most likely ROM related but you could try ticking Inverse Notification Color in Settings > Look and Feel > Status Bar/Notifications

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  First let me thank you for your excellent player.

Just wanted to bring to your attention that when I upgraded to Marshmallow, Poweramp lost all permissions - Could not even read SD card and I had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work again.  Would be good if you could fix this for future.  Maybe there was some way around it in the Android settings but the Android help wasn't very helpful!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I can't activate Poweramp, APM response - 500 NO MORE ACTIVATIONS LEFT, sent messages to support a week ago, but no changes. E-mail: ide255813@gmail.com

Edited by ide
Add mail

• 2 weeks later...