How can I buy the app?

XLR8BG

I will get old waiting for ability to pay for this great app... :) So after we waited for that 1. december, now we must wait for the next update on Market. :)

My friend, don't you want to be paid a bit more? Please hurry up with new update on Market. Thanks... :)

It's coming.

It's implemented and at this moment, it's under internal testing. There will be short beta-test period and I think it will be available near Dec. 11-12.

These type of things depend on 3rd party payment processing company, so some delays came from integration with them.

Thanks!

Right, the payment processor had servers update today, so alternative payment methods will be available starting from tomorrow, Dec. 13.

Also, there will be update on the market. The non-market version of PowerAMP will be available on PowerAMP site as well.

You have to buy they one by one as you can buy for only single google account at a time.

I decided to bind purchase to google account instead of the phone, as it's just comfortable to change the phone and still have your (alternatively) purchased PowerAMP - same as for Market.

So you just use your google account on new phone/re-flashed one and it will work.

Thanks!

Does the alternative payment methods work with the market distributed version ?

I downloaded the app from the website , then installed . when i select "buy Poweramp" in the "settings" menu , i got a message saying "you can buy market distributed Poweramp via andriod market only" "you should download and non-market version of Poweramp via Poweramp site if you want to buy it using other paymen methods"

i am confused , anything wrong with the website ?

Alternative payment methods require non-market Poweramp distribution. This is enforced by Google's Android Publisher agreement.

Then how can i get the non-market Poweramp distribution . it seems the version i downloaded form the web site is also the market distributed version.

Archived