Album art for each track

tourist

using "filename.jpg" for each track

I have a folder, named "singles" with a lot of single tracks in it, not assigned to a specific album.

Each track has it's own album art (filename.jpg).

It would be perfect, if these album arts are displayed when the tracks are played.

For example look at the mortplayer app, where this is working perfectly.

I will add this to my TODO list. Thanks for the request.

(Currently, if there is no embed art in the file and there no album art can be found in internet, albumart.jpb or cover.jpg or albumart*.jpg or (if all the above failed) any jpg wil be shown as album art.)

• 3 months later...

Hi Max,

Poweramp is getting better and better and it's nearly perfect!

But the fact that album art for single tracks which have no embed album art but a jpg file "filename.jpg" in the same folder is not currently shown in the now playing screen is driving me crazy! I know it would be possible to embed each cover for each track in the mp3 tag, but I still prefer single jpg's.

Please support "filename.jpg" for album art in the next minor update!

THANKS!

tourist

PowerAMP doesn't check for .jpg, but it checks for .jpg in the song's folder. Each check for a file takes considerable time (Esp. on lower end devices) so that's why the probe list is limited. Though I wanted to optimize that, move to native layer, this will allow more probes, including .jpg and other variations.

Thanks!

Archived