Delete Protection

Bigralphn

First, best audio player out there. I would love a delete protection option in the settings. Perhaps a check box that when checked, disables the delete buttons. With the buttons so prominent, my clumsy fingers have hit delete a few times. One time, due to my phone hanging a little, I actually deleted the tune. Luckily I had recent backed them up. Perhaps even an exra confirmation level. I love it though and just bought the full version and deleted Mixzing.

a

I like to delete songs that I have just played to make room for more on the sd card. I usually create a playlist of random songs from different folders. Any ideas on how to do this. What I have done is open the playlist with playerpro or mixzing and do it from there.

Actually, the feature I wanted is not necessary if it does not delete the file off of the sd card. That was my fear. I have done that twice with other players unintentionally. Accideny hit delete and the phones freezes. Hit no and whe it catches up, it has deleted it. If I want to completely delete it, I would rather use a file manager.

Archived