Updated: Poweramp 2.0.5 build-488

maxmp

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dikamilo

Please send me such track (or song + jpeg if they are separate) to poweramp.maxmpz gmail.com

But I would advise first check if your sd card has free space (at least 5-10mb) and is free from errors (please check it on computer).

Thanks!

@maxmp ok I have sent email with 2 mp3 and cover (any explanations are in the email).

I want to report another annoying thing. Repeat/Shuffle setting is always restarted to "Advanced List" after load another playlist / folder. Just want to set it only once to "Repeat list", not every time I change playlist.

As I remember, this issue was fixed couple of builds ago.

There are some pretty strong comments on the second page of this 'hot' thread: http://forum.poweram...between-starts/ which indicate that the problem is still present. Last happened to me yesterday, for example.

Briefly: when working in Folders mode, sometimes (often after restarting the program, or perhaps on bluetooth disconnect, or other random occasion) PowerAmp forgets its mode and reverts to 'All Songs' mode and starts playback of the very first song in the list.

Andre

build-466: fixed issue with playlist reset on devices with 2 or more storages

Version 2.0.4-build-466 LG Revolution Version 2.3.4

I am still having issue with empty play lists. Happens every time I use my sd card in the mass storage mode. Happens occasionally during the day for no apparent reason.

Regarding Galaxy Nexus, were audio focus changes tested? I get playback always paused regardless of the settings. Stocl ROM, of course.

What types of notifications are doing this? Just retested text/gmail notifications - they pause PowerAMP if checkbox is set for short focus, and don't - if unchecked. Same for Permanent focus and stock music app + PowerAMP.

Note that some apps doesn't indicate they playing notifications. In such cases, you can hear either complete mute (due to the ROM muting all other audio) or a temporal volume down.

kyote388

We don't have this phone in the test pool, so this can be a device specifics (ROM not properly reports about mounted/unmounted storages, etc). Please try to disable Settings => Advanced => Folders/Library Scanner => Auto-scan and Initial Scan and please check if the issue persists.

Thanks!

What types of notifications are doing this? Just retested text/gmail notifications - they pause Poweramp if checkbox is set for short focus, and don't - if unchecked. Same for Permanent focus and stock music app + Poweramp.

Note that some apps doesn't indicate they playing notifications. In such cases, you can hear either complete mute (due to the ROM muting all other audio) or a temporal volume down.

It pauses even for gmail notification. That's fine, if you can't reproduce it, it's no big deal.

Archived