PowerAMP 2.0.1 build-455

maxmp

This update had a nasty side effect on my android. I have 2 music directories, the 2nd one is for my amazon mp3 downloads. I noticed that my playlist sizes all dropped in size. Looks like the update ignored my additional folder when it re-scanned and dropped any playlist entries from my amazon folder permanently. Pain, I have to go back and figure out what's missing and re-add them.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a number of points or a point in question about the operation after upgrade.

The version before upgrade is 1.4-build387.

1. Although There is a Theme of Classic Display, isn't There a Theme Made Display before Upgrade?

2.(1) After upgrade.It searches during a playlist's rebirth.Only the music selected by -> search is reproduced.-> playlist's rebirth will finish.It is searched from all the music recognized.

(2) Before upgrade.A playlist's rebirth is continued.Search is done by the playlist under reproduction.

3. It may be able to correct by setup.Japanese music is not displayed on a playlist.Music will be reproduced if a playlist is reproduced, although an indication is not given.

Is it frowned upon in this forum to ask when releases are likely to occur??? If not, I am curious when 2.1 will be released as I'm hanging for the embedded star ratings..... even a slight hint or guideline????

If it is frowned upon... well I'll have to delete the post before anyone notices :)

Hi,

Would be nice to include the Classic Skin in the Poweramp APK instead of making it a separate package. This would allow to use it in the ScreenLock feature as this is not possible at the moment.

Poweramp is about 3MB in size and ClassicSkin around 270KB. The overall package would reach ~3.2, ~3.3MB at most, really no big deal IMHO.

Archived