• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
maxmp

Poweramp TODO list/features in progress

213 posts in this topic

I would love a lyrics button in the main menue. There was a previous version in which you could display the lyrics by tapping on the cover. That was excellent.

lyrics support, please.

there're huge numbers of chinese users expecting online search lyrics while playing music.

Currently with plugin, it can only search Englist lyrics.

So sad for chinese users.

PLEASE add more theme support! At least let me be able to change font / control colors!

Another thing you might consider is embedding the downloaded album art to .mp3 files. I'm not sure how difficult that would be...but it would be really helpful! The album art downloader is perfect right now, but it would be nice if I could embed those pictures into the .mp3 file as well for other use.

The lock-screen slider just reminded me something:

Months ago I put forth a suggestion for the ability to jump to Poweramp directly from lock-screen widget (maybe even bypassing a security lock)

was the idea dismissed for a reason?

thats a very good idea!!!

i have a suggestion regarding album art folder: if i have many files in a folder (for example many songs from various albums) Poweramp what file choose for make the image folder? i have album art inside mp3 files

would be useful that Poweramp choose the album art folder pic (readed by tags of course) from the name of the folder

" google music song info"

Could you expand on this? Does this mean we'll be able to stream, or just see what's there? I'm dying for GM support.

Google music api is closed. For now we can just provide to info/playlists for songs already pre-fetched by GM.

Max, I thought back in December 2010, you said you were going to update the widget sizes for the Galaxy Note? Is it available yet?

What's the detail of Google Music support?

As 1st step would be very great to make Poweramp able to read offline Google Music's library and playlist, without importing with other tool.

Thanks

I would love the addition of a cover flow like feature for Poweramp, its the best player on the android market, and cover flow would make it perfect. Could this maybe be implemented in the future?

What's the detail of Google Music support?

As 1st step would be very great to make Poweramp able to read offline Google Music's library and playlist, without importing with other tool.

Thanks

this please, and also widget sizes for Galaxy Note as mentioned above. Thanks so much dude!

Apparently there are a lot of people who are unclear on "Feature in progress".

This not the best place for feature requests, bug reports, etc. Sheesh

I need the ability to sort playlists by "artist/album/track" and variations like "artist/year/track".