When will 2.0 be released??? - I want it now ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Rough estimate is right above your post my friend. August. So in less that 3 weeks. I really want this new update but thats because my android library sucks and cant read m4a correctly... damned samsung roms... Anyways, hopefully it will be out in a week or something :D

Rough estimate is right above your post my friend. August. So in less that 3 weeks. I really want this new update but thats because my android library sucks and cant read m4a correctly... damned samsung roms... Anyways, hopefully it will be out in a week or something :D

I had the same problem on my Galaxy S II, but after I tried the app MediaFix and ran it, the problems doesn't occur anymore!

Please note that you have to run it everytime you're copying new m4a files onto your sd card :)

I had the same problem on my Galaxy S II, but after I tried the app MediaFix and ran it, the problems doesn't occur anymore!

Please note that you have to run it everytime you're copying new m4a files onto your sd card :)

:D Awesome! Thanks man.

Edit: Actually my system seems to have the same problem with some mp3's too. Wrong display on Library, correct on Poweramp. Oh well, i will wait for 2.0

Why is Maxmpz keeping quiet? He should shed some light on this matter.

Thanks for the attention on 2.0 progress, I'm quiet as I don't have time and resources for a forum currently, as PowerAMP v2.0 development continues.

ETA for beta is August. Some non-essential planned features are deferred (v2.x+ releases) to make PowerAMP v2.0 release a reality.

Additional skins and skin SDK will take additional time, full market release will be when these are done.

Thanks for the attention on 2.0 progress, I'm quiet as I don't have time and resources for a forum currently, as Poweramp v2.0 development continues.

ETA for beta is August. Some non-essential planned features are deferred (v2.x+ releases) to make Poweramp v2.0 release a reality.

Additional skins and skin SDK will take additional time, full market release will be when these are done.

Also, will the beta be a non market release? Where will we be able to get it?

Im psyched you finally responded. Hopefully your priority is Poweramp, and not other projects as I've seen some app developers do as of late.

Thanks for the attention on 2.0 progress, I'm quiet as I don't have time and resources for a forum currently, as Poweramp v2.0 development continues.

ETA for beta is August. Some non-essential planned features are deferred (v2.x+ releases) to make Poweramp v2.0 release a reality.

I have been waited for half a month.

Since you said that it would be released at the end of july. But however it didnt happened. But never mind, just keep on going and hopefully a good version can be released. ;)

It won't happen this summer, unless the definition of that word is changed. Some may say it was an ETA, yes and so broad and vague was the timeframe; yet it will not be met. Max is probably on holiday. This is what I deplore of this type of individual development ventures: pure crap!

It won't happen this summer, unless the definition of that word is changed. Some may say it was an ETA, yes and so broad and vague was the timeframe; yet it will not be met. Max is probably on holiday. This is what I deplore of this type of individual development ventures: pure crap!

Seriously? In the last year I ve watched Poweramp go from an app Noone heard of to the most feature packed player on the market! And a dev who listens to and implements user requests!

Be patient or develop it yourself...

Can I ask what definition of Summer you use? In the UK September is still classed as Summer.

By the way is it "individual development ventures" you deplore or release slip? The latter is not necessarily unique to individual development projects (Android itself isn't exactly known for it's early release dates). For the record there's not much wrong with the current version so it's not as if we're waiting for that "killer" bug fix and if it slips 1-2 months so be it, I'm not having to pay for it so I'll wait as long as is needed.

Finally nearly every development gives a vague ETA, god forbid an actual date was given, you'd be on here quoting the date and marking how many days the release had slipped!

+1 on that. As with all development efforts, a release slip is obvious. However, with waiting for a project like Poweramp v2.0, it's the disappointment that is hard to deal with. Anyway, I really hope v2.0 will more than make up for the delay.

If you think waiting on the Poweramp project is a big toilet plop (wait) then you guys havn't heard anything about CorePlayer v2.0. CorePlayer have announced since 2+ years now an Android version of their app and still no release, no nothing.

I on the other hand have good faith in Max in his Poweramp v2.0 release ;) unlike that f--k-turd "BetaBoy" of the CorePlayer/corecodec project. :oops:

I hope Max you could get PA v2.0 out in a few days time time just before September 1st, then that would be awesome n' kept your promise.

Archived