license verification problems

kissfreak

After trial expired I purchased full version via market to bill my acct. Failed to verify license, not allowing me to use app. I cleared data on market via app management, rebooted phone, still unable to access app. HELP. I need my tunes.

I downloaded the unlocker couple of days ago and it worked fine until i got the message that it failed to verify the license. I cleared the market data, rebooted and restarted power amp 2x, but still the same.

What else shall i do?

This can happen if you updated Unlocker, but you haven't update the Trial, or vice versa.

If you purchased Unlocker on Market:

1. please update both PowerAMP Trial and Unlocker from market.

2. ensure you have internet connection on the phone up and stable and start/exit PowerAMP 2 times to activate it.

In rare cases, if it didn't help,

please try the following steps (in the ordered sequence) - this is needed if Market app cached

the license server connection problem status:

1. in android settings => Applications => Manage Applications => Market => press Clear Data

2. reboot the phone

3. start/exit PowerAMP 2 times. To exit PowerAMP just press back until home screen is visible.

Thanks for the purchase!

Hi,

I've got license issues as well.

Here's what my problem is:

- Installed PowerAmpTrial from Market

- A few days later I bought it from the Market (using my gmail account)

- A week or so passes, and I update Poweramp from the Market (to ver. 1.4-build369 Time Limited Trial)

- A few days later I now get a "Poweramp Trial expiration" pop-up, click the Market icon, Loads up the Poweramp market page which says that I've "Purchased" it

- I did not download any Unlocker, as there is no "unlocker" to download from the Market

Please advise as I tried what you said above but to know avail.

Thanks,

Kerry.

Hi,

trial expiration popup means you don't have PowerAMP Full Version Unlocker installed. Please install it (either from email if you purchased it from PowerAMP site, or from Market, if you purchased it from Market).

Thanks!

** please disregard this post **

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but as I stated above "- I did not download any Unlocker, as there is no "unlocker" to download from the Market"

There's no unlocker that I can download from market (that I can see) so what can I do now??

Thanks,

Kerry.

Hi,

Just to clarify, I've double checked the Market and I have purchased/downloaded the Unlocker "Poweramp full version Unlocker" so my mistake :oops:

The version of the unlocker that I have is 1.1-build-12.

So is this compatible with Poweramp 1.4-build-369 ?? if not can you please update the Market with a version that is or provide a link to one that I can use?

Please advise,

Kerry.

• 1 year later...

Hi..i have recently won a power amp license from talk android contest.the link is(http://androidforum.com/topic/978-win-one-of-two-20-gift-cards-or-one-of-twenty-five-free-copies-of-Poweramp-and-volume/)

I have recieved a mail containing link for unlocker download.but license verification failed within hours. the mail was recieved in yahoo account. i installed trial version from market and then the uninstaller. it also doesnt work with 1.4 version. am i doing anything wrong?

reply to me plz..

why not just make a free limted app where it stops working after 15 days. Then have to purchase full app would be a lot easyier. Having same problem with my license. Got both from google play with in the 15 days so both up to date saying problem with contion to sever i did this over wifi sent message to support through app still waiting for reply. happy with app when it works. not happy now i have paid for it as it dont work.

Because you'll loose everything (presets, playlists, settings, customizations) you did in Poweramp trial.

And unfortunately, Google didn't provide transition for pre-in-app purchase released apps to integrae such in-app purchase - moving to in-app purchase will be pain for existing Poweramp users.

And it wouldn't solve any of license issues highlighted in the topic (most of them happening because user is not legitimate owner of the purchased OR Google license server thinks so due to the various issues).

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Please help even after purchesing the full version from google play its unable to verify my purches and it was working fine two days before

i forgot my password so i format my mobile and after this they are unable to verify my purches please help....

There are some issues with a recent update to Google Play store app (10.7.17), which might be the version you are running. They have issued an urgent update (10.7.19) which apparently works OK, or you can roll back to a 10.6.x version.

Andre

Archived