V790 bugs on HTC10 Oreo 8.0

Noetsi

V790 has been installed on my HTC10 Oreo 8.0 for a couple weeks.  Three bugs to report.  1. Sound has to be turned up past at least 50 out of 100 to be heard.  This bug has been present since download.  2. Just today, during playback, the volume faded, the sound not going away completely, but lowering significantly for around 10 seconds, before returning to previous level.  3. Also just today, during playback, the track stopped playing when I switched to another app.  To restart the track, I had to go back in and press play.  I haven't noticed any other issues. I think the redesign looks great, and hi-res output seems to be working fine.

8 hours ago, Noetsi said:

3. Also just today, during playback, the track stopped playing when I switched to another app. 

That one is usually if the other app tries to assert control over audio playback. Especially if it has some sort of media content to present (e.g. YouTube does it).

Andre

Another issue just cropped up.  I have DVC engaged, but the DVC effect disappears when I plug in wired headphones, and I have to turn the volume up very high to hear music at a normal level. If I go in and deselect and reselect DVC, DVC reengages, and I can go in and turn down the volume, so that a normal playback level is achieved at a much lower volume.

Archived