Audio cuts in music playback

• Poweramp version and build number: 2.0.10-build-588-play 
  • Your device model: LG-H820
  • Your Android version: 6.0.1

Hello,
My problem is that when I'm listening to music there are small audio cuts, but it only happens to me with the Poweramp player since they change my SD card

Thanks.

If you didn't clean-format your memory card, it might be an idea to do that (note: internal playlists may be cleared if you do this, as the card might read as a 'new' storage location with new songs on it, so export any internal playlists to real files first). Also worth increasing the buffer and/or audio priority settings in PA.

Andre

16 hours ago, andrewilley said:

If you didn't clean-format your memory card, it might be an idea to do that (note: internal playlists may be cleared if you do this, as the card might read as a 'new' storage location with new songs on it, so export any internal playlists to real files first). Also worth increasing the buffer and/or audio priority settings in PA.

Andre

Before making this post, he made all the recommendations, and as I did not find a solution, I better deal with the support. I mean you

On 5/22/2018 at 8:41 AM, andrewilley said:
19 hours ago, andrewilley said:

In which case (as you didn't mention in your original post doing any of the things I suggested) it might be worth trying the latest test build (709) as v3 of Poweramp uses a completely rebuilt audio engine.

Andre

I'll be testing, thank you for your help.
Although I was left with a question about the new version:
What is the Resampler good for?
What is the Output used for?

If you have done all of the above suggestions (clean formatted the SD Card, increased audio buffer size, tried all of the Output methods in build 709) then it sounds like an issue with your device or ROM I'm afraid. Does this only happen when the screen is asleep by the way? If so, check that Android powersaving options are not being applied to PA.

Andre 

Hello again Andre
The problem I had with the audio cuts, I managed to solve it by formatting the SD card from the phone, but now I have another problem:

When I create a new playlist from Poweramp, it is only saved in the same Poweramp, but not in the phone system (for example in the player that comes from the factory).

How can I make lists created from Poweramp stored in my phone library?

4 hours ago, gabrielgugo said:

The problem I had with the audio cuts, I managed to solve it by formatting the SD card from the phone, but now I have another problem:

How can I make lists created from Poweramp stored in my phone library?

I know it sounded strange, but even with a new memory card a clean reformat as I suggested in my first reply sometimes helps with access speeds.

When you create a playlist in Poweramp, it is saved into an internal database which is only accessible to Poweramp. Some other apps (such as New Playlist Manager in the app store) can read and manipulate that content too. If you want to convert these internal lists to external files which can be used by other apps (or perhaps to re-import to PA when you change devices or memory cards) you can use Settings > Folders and Library > Export Poweramp Playlists, which will save any internal lists as physical (and as far as PA is concerned, read-only) .M3U8 files.

Andre

Archived