Poweramp alpha build-709

maxmp

hi max , i took screen record. u can i have 243 total music. but playlists have total 237 musics. playlists have not problem, because pc sees it. PA cant see 6 musics. maybe mp3 file names too long and PA cant see or other problem, i dont know but there is a problem for PA. please fix it.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

You posted this elsewhere too. The problem is not with Poweramp but your m3u playlist. Make sure that all tracks in the playlist a tually exist on your device. I suspect some are either missing or corrupt.

I thought that too, but the user said all of the songs were visible and playable from the regular PA Library. This tends to make me think that the ones which don't show up in Playlists might have directory path issues (i.e. not in the same relative folder on the phone as they were on the PC, so the Playlist is pointing to the wrong location).

@ismail112 Playlists are text files, so you can load them into a text editor and see if any of the paths described in there are wrong, or perhaps they include non-standard characters (use .M3U8 format instead if that's the case).

Andre

On 5/16/2018 at 5:23 AM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-alpha-build-709-uni.apk
Poweramp-alpha-build-709-play.apk

Build-709 (Play beta channel release):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build-709:
• fixed some dither options causing no audio

Build-707/708:
• Android 4.3/4.4 support restored

Build-706:
Adjusted hi-res output on various devices - big thanks for the community feedback!
• Snapdragon 845 devices (e.g. Sony XZ2) - improved Hi-Res Output detection
• Sony XZ/XZ1 - improved Hi-Res Output detection
• Lenovo X3 - reenabled 24bits
• OnePlus (1st edition) - disabled DVC for Hi-Res output due to forced speaker playback
• added new per-output option - No Duck - for cases when notification causes issues. Activated by default for Hi-Res output for some Snapdragon 625 devices (Asus Zenphone 3)
• HTCs @ 7.0 - improved Hi-Res Output stability
• Nexus 6P - fixed notification coloring

Hi Res output does not use the ess saber dac on the vibe x3, it only uses the wolofson codec. Still the only player that uses the saber dac is lenovo stock player...

@lantian There is bug/oversight in X3 which forces all ESS audio to be 16-bit only (at least, on media flinger level it looks like everything is resampled to 16-bit, this is also true for X3 stock player). By user requests, I switched PA back to 24-bit path, which doesn't use ESS (but previous PA builds did).

2 hours ago, maxmp said:

@lantian  В X3 есть ошибка / надзор, который заставляет все звуки ESS быть только 16-битными (по крайней мере, на уровне флингера мультимедиа похоже, что все передискретизировано до 16 бит, это также верно для игрока X3). По запросам пользователей я переключил PA обратно на 24-битный путь, который не использует ESS (но предыдущие сборки PA сделали).

Now flag 0x4000 is not called, so there are complaints. Flag 0x4000 controls the flow for turbo hi-fi (QUAT_MI²S_RX, DAC ESS Saber). In the future build, leave the option to choose between compress_offload (Snapdragon output) or deep_buffer (Lenovo HiFi).

23 hours ago, maxmp said:

@lantian There is bug/oversight in X3 which forces all ESS audio to be 16-bit only (at least, on media flinger level it looks like everything is resampled to 16-bit, this is also true for X3 stock player). By user requests, I switched PA back to 24-bit path, which doesn't use ESS (but previous PA builds did).

Would love it if you managed to get 24bit support for the saber dac. Poweramp is way more user friendly and has far better user interface than lenovo stock player(it can not even stop playing, it keeps going one in repeat or search modes and has many many other issues, but it just sounds stunning) I can give you what ever logs you might need. Also thanks for the reply.

5 hours ago, lantian said:

Would love it if you managed to get 24bit support for the saber dac. Poweramp is way more user friendly and has far better user interface than lenovo stock player(it can not even stop playing, it keeps going one in repeat or search modes and has many many other issues, but it just sounds stunning) I can give you what ever logs you might need. Also thanks for the reply.

If you used the ROW-ROM, then you could then turn on the DAC Turbo Hi-Fi.

1 hour ago, Demonsx3 said:

when sorting through the list option and you click sort by date added, it doesn't sort by the actual date added.

Some tracks are but some tracks aren't sorted properly. Is this a bug? 

What date system are you using, in Settings > Folders and Library > Lists > Sort by Filesystem Date/Time. That value will determine where PA uses the time it first found a track (including when it found it on a Full Rescan) or by using the last-modified stamp on the file (which may be older).

Andre 

2 hours ago, OMi said:

Can someone please tell me the difference between. "Uni" and "Play" ??? Packages

Since build 535 there will be two versions of Poweramp - "uni (versal - universal)" and "Play". This is due to the fact that Google Play allows payment only through Play billing. The edition of "Play" is limited and will be distributed only through Google Play, "uni" contains everything and is accessible through the official site / forum. Functionally, these versions are no different. Also there is a version of "intel" - only for devices on Intel processors.

8 hours ago, Rollers said:

Since build 535 there will be two versions of Poweramp - "uni (versal - universal)" and "Play". This is due to the fact that Google Play allows payment only through Play billing. The edition of "Play" is limited and will be distributed only through Google Play, "uni" contains everything and is accessible through the official site / forum. Functionally, these versions are no different. Also there is a version of "intel" - only for devices on Intel processors.

Thanks a lot @Rollers

@antNik, это международная ветка, здесь разрешенный язык - английский. Уважайте других собеседников, здесь много кто не понимает английский.

This is international thread and you must writing in english. Respect other users.

19 minutes ago, antNik said:

I do not understand, it's easier in Russian chtol to write?

There is a Russian-language forum in the "International" section, but you won't get as many responses there. This main one is English, and the vast majority of users here use English as a common language.

Andre

Great job on the 708/709 max i vastly prefer it to the 790 thats in the works, felt too funky to me. 

The only one problem im having is output device is always set to speaker when using a bluetooth device of any kind. This has been a problem with all verisions, i have a feeling its meant to be intentional.

Device is HTC U11 stock rom android 8.0

I got an issue with 709-build (Google Play version) on my 4.2 Android. I can enter any app section: Settings, EQ, Track List. But when I touch "Play" button app suddenly crashes. BTW music still plays until I press "OK" in an error popup. Any suggestions?

Screenshot_2018-05-29-21-29-46.png

Screenshot_2018-05-29-21-30-45.png

I did a little more troubleshooting regarding wired headphone controls. For example, I will open up Poweramp, hit play on the screen, then open up Chrome, turn off my display... And headphone controls will not work. If I turn on the screen, open Poweramp, hit a headphone control (like play/pause), it will work. Additionally, the app will stay in focus and allow controls with the screen off and when switching to other apps.

Archived