Maintain the star ranking instead of thumbs for V3

yahx

Most people who have downloaded their music to use a dedicated music player often do so because they like the song. Thus a thumbs down feature seems mostly useless. A 5 star scale on the other hand allows you to rank your music more properly.

Please retain the 5 star ranking system in Poweramp v3. This is an important feature to me.

It must be said thanks for a great app Max

On 13/05/2018 at 4:13 AM, yahx said:

Most people who have downloaded their music to use a dedicated music player often do so because they like the song. Thus a thumbs down feature seems mostly useless. A 5 star scale on the other hand allows you to rank your music more properly.

Please retain the 5 star ranking system in Poweramp v3. This is an important feature to me.

It must be said thanks for a great app Max

Completely agree to this.

Ratings system is a must, its very difficult to distinguish between Good,Medium,Bad music with like- dislike system.

A convenient five-stars rating system and a neat lock screen, which enables me to quickly rate a song, are the two reasons I just bought this player after two weeks of testing... only to find this? That it'll be degraded? Replaced by thumbs? Please reconsider.

Archived