Error library Folders View

Bc_1997

That's not 'Search' you are using in your video, it's just library Folders View - is that what you meant to report?

Try doing a clean install (remove current version and install the app again, or clear data/cache) and do not import old-version Settings data.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

That's not 'Search' you are using in your video, it's just library Folders View - is that what you meant to report?

Try doing a clean install (remove current version and install the app again, or clear data/cache) and do not import old-version Settings data.

Andre

Yes, I will refer to the library folders view

I have made a clean installation, cleaned data/cache, but the error persists.

Then please provide some debug information, such as your device, ROM, what sort of memory you are using, etc.

Have you tried limiting the folders that PA can scan to just one simple folder in case some other folders are causing the problem? (Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders)

Andre

43 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Then please provide some debug information, such as your device, ROM, what sort of memory you are using, etc.

Have you tried limiting the folders that PA can scan to just one simple folder in case some other folders are causing the problem? (Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders)

Andre

Device Information:

Moto g2015

Rom: Bootleggers Rom (8.1 Oreo)

Rom Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Based On: AOSP

Cpu model ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7I)

I have limited the folders to only one, but the error keeps appearing :c

Screenshot_Poweramp_20180512-091359.png

Archived