• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Beta-test Build 790 Now Released   04/29/2018

Poweramp v3 BETA TEST preview build 790, including brand new user interface, has now been released - 30 April 2018. This is not quite feature-complete yet, so only install if you are happy to test with a slightly reduced set of options.  Missing features should be completed during May. Please report any issues in the testing forum thread, and remember to backup your previous build before testing.  
Bc_1997

bug
Error library Folders View

5 posts in this topic

When you enter the search by folder, the app is closed :c

I would be very happy if you repair this problem :3

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif

That's not 'Search' you are using in your video, it's just library Folders View - is that what you meant to report?

Try doing a clean install (remove current version and install the app again, or clear data/cache) and do not import old-version Settings data.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

That's not 'Search' you are using in your video, it's just library Folders View - is that what you meant to report?

Try doing a clean install (remove current version and install the app again, or clear data/cache) and do not import old-version Settings data.

Andre

Yes, I will refer to the library folders view

I have made a clean installation, cleaned data/cache, but the error persists.

Then please provide some debug information, such as your device, ROM, what sort of memory you are using, etc.

Have you tried limiting the folders that PA can scan to just one simple folder in case some other folders are causing the problem? (Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders)

Andre

43 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Then please provide some debug information, such as your device, ROM, what sort of memory you are using, etc.

Have you tried limiting the folders that PA can scan to just one simple folder in case some other folders are causing the problem? (Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders)

Andre

Device Information:

Moto g2015

Rom: Bootleggers Rom (8.1 Oreo)

Rom Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Based On: AOSP

Cpu model ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7I)

I have limited the folders to only one, but the error keeps appearing :c

Screenshot_Poweramp_20180512-091359.png