• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Beta-test Build 790 Now Released   04/29/2018

Poweramp v3 BETA TEST preview build 790, including brand new user interface, has now been released - 30 April 2018. This is not quite feature-complete yet, so only install if you are happy to test with a slightly reduced set of options.  Missing features should be completed during May. Please report any issues in the testing forum thread, and remember to backup your previous build before testing.  
SuryaChandra

Bluetooth headset control not working

3 posts in this topic

Player is not accepting input from my Bluetooth headset (Boat Rockers 600). But when I connect a wired headset and disconnected, Bluetooth controls started working fine. And if I restart my phone or the app gets restarted (like after force close but not after closing and opening app) I have to connect and disconnect the wired headset again. And the track control by volume buttons(when screen is off) is also working after connecting wired headset until app gets restarted as stated above.

BTW UI is awesome

I am using OnePlus 2 with RR 6.0 (oreo 8.1.0)

I have the same problem, Poweramp is not responding to bluetooth controls. Works fine with another player. Tried the headset solution, not working for me.

Using Alpha 709 on OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 5.0.1 (Android 8.0 based). Was working fine on Android 7.1