Love/Hate

John H.

I've been using the new beta for about 24 hours now. I don't purport to have any knowledge regarding app development, but I thought I would at least offer my thoughts. 

I've always been a power amp fan because of the equalizer and the ability to assign presets to a device. That said, I'm getting a great deal more distortion since upgrading and I can't figure out why. I don't nearly max levels, and I've had to tune the preamp drastically low. 

Also, as a side note - many more bluetooth devices these days. Is there any possible way to eat the ability to assign one preset to a pair of headphones while also assigning preset to another Bluetooth device such as my car.  

The new visualizations are a wonderful future. I love setting it to random, but there are a few that don't really do it for me. Will there eventuallybe a way to turn off those that do not appeal to me? 

Lastly, I love the tempo adjuster, though it greatly adds to my clipping and distortion woes. 

Thanks for creating a great app, by for now, I think I'll stick with the public release. 

Archived