Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Javier Olivieri said:

I found a new error. Entering the file manager and adding a song stops the app. But doing the same thing with a song is inside the library works correctly. I hope someone will try and comment. 

2018_05_09_20_31_39.mp4

to report an error go to this section:
http://forum.powerampapp.com/forum/19-bug-reports-Poweramp-v3/ it

is better that you publish in English because administrators and MaxMP use English and Russian to communicate

19 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

What is wrong with English? English forum means posting in English.

I'm translating non-English posts via Google Chrome when I spot them, but I agree that it is getting tiresome.

Please, please post in ENGLISH in this forum - via a translator if you need to - otherwise your posts might get ignored in future.

Andre

12 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I'm translating non-English posts via Google Chrome when I spot them, but I agree that it is getting tiresome.

Please, please post in ENGLISH in this forum - via a translator if you need to - otherwise your posts might get ignored in future.

Andre

also it make easy to other users to know if their bugs are already being discused

6 hours ago, marcosaxis said:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/fparo1vvcowu0u2/Poweramp.png

I made a small concept of how I would like the interface of the "now playing"

I do like how you've done the track name and album. The album info could be designed to click through meta data and output data. Any icons on album art should be semi-transparent. Personally I think your play buttons are too big. Nice ideas.

2 minutes ago, M9CO said:

When the beta app is available in Google Play Store?

Another crystal ball question...  I certainly wouldn't expect it to happen until the beta is at a feature-complete stage for final testing anyway.

Andre

15 hours ago, NishantM said:

Quite strange. I tried everything from wiping data and a completely reinstalling it. Didn't help. I should probably give it one more shot.

On 5/9/2018 at 9:52 AM, NishantM said:

Playback controls are completely broken on Android P Beta on my Pixel XL.  While playing a track the controls do not appear in the notification area at all.  I reverted back to 704 and the notification works and surprisingly the annoying playback control bug which was present on Oreo is no longer there on P.  So I'm sticking to 704 for time being.  Not complaining, just posting my observation.

20 hours ago, jaydubbs said:

Not seeing this at all on P on my Pixel 2 XL. Everything is working as it did on O.

15 hours ago, NishantM said:

Quite strange. I tried everything from wiping data and a completely reinstalling it. Didn't help. I should probably give it one more shot.

Uninstalled and reinstalled without restoring settings and it now working.  That's the mistake I did.  I had restored my settings after reinstallation.  All well now!

26 minutes ago, NishantM said:

Uninstalled and reinstalled without restoring settings and it now working.  That's the mistake I did.  I had restored my settings after reinstallation.  All well now!

Yes, good point. It's something about using the previous settings (either by doing an upgrade install, or doing a fresh one and then importing old settings) which seems to be causing the instability issues for some users.

Andre

9 hours ago, marcosaxis said:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/fparo1vvcowu0u2/Poweramp.png

I made a small concept of how I would like the interface of the "now playing"

Like it as is ... Yours looks like a take on Spotifys player.. also why would i have a wavebar if its size is so small. The only thing to be addressed is the text on album art ..it just needs to be more refined... However this can be implemented as a skin later 

Archived