Album cover gets compressed (on width)

As shown in the attached image, this one specific album cover gets compressed on it's witdh. I tried many options: putting it in a new folder (also with different name), deleting and putting in the music files again and putting in other renders of the same file. I tried removing this folder from the scanned ones and putting it in again (obviously with the same result). Also the same happens no matter if I have album cover file inside the directory.

Obviously the cover image is square and the ones found through tags are also square. It's like this bug is stuck with the artist's name (GRiZ) or one of the music files inside. I have had it like that and tried fixing it for almost a year, but just now decided to try this forum.

I'm out of ideas. I've already searched this topic for similar bugs (with no success), but may have missed a thread. Can anybody help me with this bug?

29920706_1564023520314081_437016986_n.png

First, you need to find where the artwork comes from - folder image, or embedded in one of the song files in that folder, or a download (see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323535-how-album-art-for-a-track-is-selected ). Then replace the problem photo with a different image (it could be that the header information is not quite right on that image). If it's from embedded coverart within a song file, I suggest using a tag editor such as TagScanner on a PC. Amazon is a great place to sneakily screenshot or download cover artwork. :)

Andre

Archived