RWD/FFW seeking length option

I wrote similar topic some time ago - I'd love if the possibility of choosing how long seek FFW/RWD would last (similary to jetaudio). ATM seek length of 10s is too much for my taste, I'd prefer it to be 5s. So the option to choose the length of the seek would be perfect! :)

Otherwise except for lack of A/B repeat function and wish of more EQ bands (and more efficient EQ - maybe parametric one?) I love Poweramp and I've been using it for years now.

Great stuff.

Well, maybe I didn't write precisly enough - I meant Fast Foreward/Fast Rewind step length. When you press and hold FFW/RWD button on main screen of the player the app starts to rewind or fastforeward the currently playing song. And the step of this FFW/RWD is 10s at the moment - I'd like to be able to set my length of the step - let it be 3, 5, 8, 10 or 15s or whatever - I'd like to be able to set the "precision" of FFW/RWD option ;-)

Hopefully now it's more clear :-)

In which case I agree, I'd like that too. I've been asking for about 4-5 years for better playback control, especially for longer tracks where the current system makes it almost impossible to navigate your way accurately around a 2-hour long file for example. I would like a few extra control buttons on the player screen too (below the cover art obviously) to give Skip Fwd and Skip Back functionality. I suggested the default skip be 10 secs back and 30 secs forward, but user configurable anyway. No signs of that happening any time soon though unfortunately. 

Andre

Yes, it would be great to have user configurable skip. Of course I can say 'it can't be that hard, can it?' but as both of us know software developing is never as easy as it looks like for those who doesn't do it.

Hopefully one day will have it. IMO those functionalities EQ, ffw/rwd skip, a/b repeat and other things connected directly to music playback are more important than the looks of the GUI... but then again, it's authors software and his vision what is important and what he would like to change.

Archived