I lost my Poweramp license

cursefwolf94

Hello everybody, today I decided to install again Poweramp, but when I go to the Unlocker app it appears as if I never bought the app before

I already purchased the app as you can see in the attached image but I don't know which is the problem, I need your help please

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section

IMG_20180322_004837.png

I assume you are still using the same Google account? You could try deleting data from the Google Play app on your device and see if that then picks up the free download status for the unlocker the next time you run it, but if that doesn't work please contact poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your full details. (I assume that's not US dollars, seems a tad expensive if it is! :) I'm assuming Mexican pesos?)

Andre

20 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I assume you are still using the same Google account? You could try deleting data from the Google Play app on your device and see if that then picks up the free download status for the unlocker the next time you run it, but if that doesn't work please contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your full details. (I assume that's not US dollars, seems a tad expensive if it is! :) I'm assuming Mexican pesos?)

Andre

For a weird reason all my previous paid apps lost their respective license, but if I installed the apk the license still work, well for a reason I decided to install a custom ROM and I get back all my paid apps, so maybe there's something strange on EMUI ROM'S

So this problem is solved now

Yes thats Mexican pesos xD, and thanks for helping me out 

Archived