Lockscreen artwork aspect ratio issue

Mayank Choudhary

Hello Developers, 

I love Poweramp Music player Beta and I am enjoying it very much. 

But there is a problem with Poweramp own Lockscreen.  Album art isn't showing properly i.e. Some album art becomes too long and some becomes too short.  It shrinks every image that are not in square  shape, all rectangular image losses its aspect ratio after scaling  and image looks worst. Before I was using player pro it was scaling album arts  nicely.  Now it makes me cry ?.  Please do something developers.. 

Screenshot_20180213-235735.jpg

3 hours ago, Quade13 said:

My apologies for interrupting this message, but bloody hell, you've got to be some kind of a fetish person to audibly endure the 64kbps bitstream for longer than 10 seconds... 

Oh hell 64kbps is the new 320kbps

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 0:38 AM, Mayank Choudhary said:

Hello Developers, 

I love Poweramp Music player Beta and I am enjoying it very much. 

But there is a problem with Poweramp own Lockscreen.  Album art isn't showing properly i.e. Some album art becomes too long and some becomes too short.  It shrinks every image that are not in square  shape, all rectangular image losses its aspect ratio after scaling  and image looks worst. Before I was using player pro it was scaling album arts  nicely.  Now it makes me cry ?.  Please do something developers.. 

Screenshot_20180213-235735.jpg

Bro, please change ur album art "Squre type" Temp Fix.

7 hours ago, DJ Kavas said:

Bro, please change ur album art type" Temp Fix.

Due to album artwork issue and no third party skinning support.. Temporarily I have disabled Poweramp lockscreen and Downloaded the third party music lockscreen. 

I hope developers will fix it in the next release. 

Screenshot_20180227-101640.png

Archived